Lipstick throughout history, is part of the whole making up in most tribes and culture. Now be it a $1 drug store lipstick or an expensive brand lipstick there are certain things you should know before buying one ..
🦋Lipstick comes in different shades, colors and textures. Texture is the most basic knowledge you need to understand as this is what every lipstick is made up of.. textures comes in Gloss, Sheer, Frost, matte and cream forms.
Gloss: Is a shiny texture that is ideal for a young face look. It makes the lips look fuller, sexy, delicate and succulent 😉
Sheer: Noe sheer is close to the texture of lip balm, which makes it suitable for a natural look, keeping the lips moisturized and is suitable for formal occasions and all age groups
Frost: Yeah this is my personal least favorite texture as it is draws attention.. If you the type to go for a vanity look.This is perfect
Matte: Matte is all about pigment, no shine no sparkles just deep rich color. I did advise you moisturize your lips before application as this then to cause dryness
Creamy: This is my fav as it’s both pigmented and moisturizing at the same time. Now that we have the textures all cleared how do you choose your lipstick?
1. Consider the look you are opting for.
2. Consider the kind/type of vibe you want to project.
3. Do not forget to check the manufacturing and expiry date
4. The level of pigmentation.A good lip stick should be week pigmented and not look like colored chalk when applied
5. The package.. is it easy for you to handle? Will it stand the test of time? People who move around with makeup will definitely understand this point .
6. All ways go through the ingredients and look out for warning on allergies.
🦋Tip: Do not share lipsticks, as certain disease could be contacted or spread..
Always test a lipstick at the back of your hand at a store .
This post was encouraged by http://www.sweetrose2blog.wordpress.com
Bye see y’all later .